Automation: The IT Orchestration
What is “Automation”?
In simple words IT Automation is the use of various machines, software and processes to become self-acting; with a minimal human intervention.
For us at MyAdmin24 Automation considered as our special recipe. We “teach” the system how to behave and then let it run independently.
The biggest benefit of automation is that it saves labor; however, it is also used to save energy and materials and to improve quality, accuracy and precision.
- The benefits of IT automation for enterprises are numerous. It rises and improves productivity, and allows business needs to be extremely flexible toward infrastructure changes, as business goals constantly become close to IT resources.
- Fast response to critical system problems, you can configure your account that you can get an SMS to your phone before a serious problem occurs, and stay one step ahead.
- Reduces human resources and well… errors.
- Let your IT runs independently like peaceful water flow. No more on-site late staying due to some IT problem. No more interrupted weekend due to the ugly phrase “system is down”. With MyAdmin24 you can, for instance, set a time for your devices to “wake-up” at night to update themselves, install software and go back to sleep again, so they are ready for you the next morning.
- IT automation tools take advantage of cloud computing scalability and elasticity.
All in all, the main goal of IT automation is to eventually demonstrate a strong ROI (return on investment).
Furthermore, automated tasks result in a reduced overall downtime of business services, as they are completed the same way every time they are executed.
They -automated tasks- can be clearly tracked and logged, making it easier for analyzing the system, and thus, clearer to optimize.
However, although Automation is great and reliable. It can get tricky with sophisticated tasks, and for sure it can always be enhanced.
That’s why our team of experts are always keeping an open-eye on the whole system, tracking down possible failures, and updating each task to a better version.
read more how do we use automation as well in :Rolling IT Inventory and software-deployment.